In order for clients to use our Nagajob service with confidence, AtoZ Corporation requires that personal information be handled accurately and securely; this understanding is shared by all of our executives and staff, and we utilize and manage information accordingly.
- Proper acquisition, use, and provision of personal information
- All personal information is acquired, used, and provided appropriately. We will not use personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving a specified purpose of use. If personal information is used beyond the scope of the stated purpose, we will obtain the consent of the relevant individual in advance.
- Regulations, guidelines, and rules concerning personal information
- We will comply with all laws and regulations, guidelines and other rules established by the Japanese government concerning personal information.
- Prevention and correction of leakage or destruction of or damage to personal information
- We will take reasonable protective and corrective measures against any unauthorized access to, or the leakage, loss, damage, or falsification of personal information.
- Inquiries and complaints concerning personal information
- We will promptly respond to any complaint or inquiry regarding personal information.
- Efforts to protect personal information
- We will ensure that executives and employees recognize the importance of the protection of personal information and utilize it appropriately. We will establish management procedures for the safeguarding of personal information and apply them consistently. Furthermore, we will upkeep and continually improve this process.
Use of personal information
- Use of registered information
- We will not use any personal information provided for purposes other than introducing the registrant to an appropriate company.
- Handling of registered information
- Registered information will not be handled by anyone other than administrative personnel and others working with this service. Registered information is kept under strict control; on requesting suspension of service it will be removed immediately.
- Third party disclosure of registered information
- We will not provide information to any third party without registrant consent, unless required by law.
- We outsource certain operations such as server maintenance. In such cases we sign a contract regarding the handling of registration information with our business partners and exercise appropriate oversight.
- Disclosure, revision, or suspension of use of registered information
- If registrants who have provided us with information request its disclosure, deletion, or suspension of use, we will respond to the request as soon as possible. Please fill out Request for Disclosure of Personal Information and mail the form to our Administration Office with the necessary information and paperwork.
- Contact details
AtoZ Corporation – Administration Office
1-35 Takamiyanaka, Matsumoto-Shi, Nagano Prefecture 390-0834 Japan
TEL: 0263-28-2366 FAX: 0263-28-2203
Reception hours: weekdays 9:00-18:00